CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Zucchini Cookies!

I know, I know...they're cookies but really, with so much good-for-you stuff in them are they really a treat? You bet they are! We love these cookies. I hope you'll give them a try! :)
Zucchini Cookies

1/2 cup butter
1/2 cupsugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups finely grated zucchini
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.

Cream butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla.
Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
Add to the creamed mixture. Add zucchini and chips.

Drop batter by tablespoonfuls
onto cookie sheets.

Bake for 10 minutes. Cool slightly on baking sheet before removing to wire racks to cool completely.

1 comments:

RubyShoe Creations said...

These are delish!! I had to cook a bit longer but I made them a bit bigger. I frosted some of them with vanilla frosting YUM!! Thanks for the recipe! I will definetly make these again.