CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer Cooking

Ah, summertime and the living is easy. Right?

It is, isn't it?

It's supposed to be, you know. Ah, cooking? Getting in the way of easy living? Well, you're in the right place! Around here we love to cook and eat and I don't mind sharing some yummy summer recipes with you. In fact, I'm going to try and share one a day until...I don't know. Until the fall, hopefully.

I'd love it if you tried some of the fast, easy summer recipes we use around here. And I may even throw in a recipe or two that I'm just trying on for size. Then we'll test it together and see how it works and tastes. Sound good to you?

Now, to think of a good lead-off recipe. One that we love and make often. One that we had--aha! The one we had last night!

0 comments: