CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Tortellini Soup

My husband likes this soup. Me? No, I don’t, but I’ve got some Black Bean soup leftover in the fridge.

Tortellini Soup

3 uncooked Italian sausage links
1 quart water
3 cups stewed tomatoes
1 can condensed French onion soup
2 cups broccoli
2 cups green beans
2 cups cheese tortellini
Parmesan cheese

Cut sausage into chunks and brown. Add all ingredients except for tortellini and and Parmesan. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add tortellini and simmer for an additional 5 minutes. Serve with Parmesan sprinkled on surface of soup.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried the black bean soup and it was great. I think I will pass on this one though. Not a fan of tortellini!

Love the recipes!!

Mary said...

I tried the apple cider and it was great! I didn't have allspice so I left it out but it didn't matter. It was still good!! Thanks!